Friday, April 25, 2014

Papertrey Ink April Blog Hop

It's time for Papertrey Ink's April Blog Hop!

The challenge this month is to use Embroidered Inspiration.
Embroidery to me speaks of softness, texture and details.  
While searching the internet, I came across this lovely embroidered dress.


Using the photo as inspiration, I created a card using Papertrey Ink's Embroidered Blooms set.  The white images were embossed for texture.  


I also used this set for an Easter card - which I didn't get around to posting, lol.  


Thanks for visiting!  and have fun hopping!

16 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, how lovely!!!

LauraJane:) said...

oh SO pretty! both of them:)

Diane Jaquay said...

These are GORGEOUS!

Martha said...

Both cards are simply beautiful!
Well done!

Diana K said...

Both of these cards are beautiful. You have mad stamping skills! (Also love that dress you used as inspiration. So pretty!)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both beautiful!

Sherrie M. said...

WOW! This is stunning! The white embossing adds such a nice touch.

Karen said...

Someone already beat me to it, but "STUNNING" is the first word that came to mind. I love both cards!

craftmates said...

Such pretty cards - Irma

craftmates said...

Such pretty cards - Irma

Sue Lelli said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card, love your stamping!

Patti said...

These are all delightful!! What a wonderful stamp set from PTI! I've been having fun "shopping PTI products" at all the blogs today : )

Patti

BLOG CANDY! at my blog : ) For a chance to win simply stop by and leave a comment on my latest post! Hope to see you there : )

A Crafty Person said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the colors on your Easter card.

Marybeth said...

Oh these cards are just perfect and I love your inspiration photo.

Jacquie Southas said...

Terrific cards - love that they are such different color palettes, and both fabulous!

~amy~ said...

The embossing is such a fabulous touch! Such pretty cards!