Tuesday, March 25, 2014

PTI March 2014 Blog Hop

Can’t believe I am playing in the blog hop!  Still trying to find the mojo...lol

I need a couple of masculine cards, so you’ll be seeing quite a few of them from me for now.  (I’m experimenting, lol.)

I haven’t purchased many cover plate dies, but knew that I had to have the stripes cover plates.  I wanted to try the inlaid die-cutting technique I've been seeing lately, so I used the star dies in this way.  (The tiny stars were created using an edger punch.)  All stars got a heavy dose of glossy accents.


Supplies: Papertrey Ink paper & ink, “Building Blocks” & “Star Gazer Additions” stamp sets, Cover Plate: Stripes Vertical, Seeing Stars Die Collection; Zing various embossing powders; EK Success Starry Night Edger Punch; Versamark Ink.

9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love the pairing of these stamp sets! Fabulous!

victoria h said...

fab card

Kay said...

I love these colors, and the glossy stars are beautiful!

Sherrie M. said...

Great card! Love your color choices and nice job with the inlaid die technique.

Joni nina Andaya said...

So Pretty Lorraine :) Ooh so love the glossy star :)

BethieJ said...

FABULOUS card!!! Love those stars!!
Happy Hopping!!
Have a GREAT day!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the color palette & mix of stamps & dies!

Debbie said...

Fantastic! Great job on the challenge. I'm loving the colors, too.

Kristii said...

I absolutely love your card! Love the stars and the constellation stamp you used!! The inlaid die technique is awesome and I love all the gloss and shine!!