Creations by three of PTI's DT inspired me to purchase the Boy Basics: Skater Dude set. I jumped at it during release, but am only now using it – argh. As a way to kick start my mojo, I am casing the three cards that made me fall in love with this set. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot trying the various techniques that they used. (Um and can you tell I love the new Tropical Teal color!)
Jessica Witty’s jaw-dropping creation here inspired my 1stcreation. Using the embossing powder really gives “BAM” in-your-face high gloss! So fun!
Supplies: Papertrey Ink paper & ink, “Boy Basics: Skater Dude” stamp set & die, “Boy Basics: Simple Circles” stamp set, Seeing Stars Die Collection; Zing various embossing powders; Memento inks; Versamark Ink.



9 comments:
Oh, these all look fabulous! Great job with the challenge!
fantastic cards
Great colors on these- I am IN LOVE with all that texture on the first card- I've got to do that!
Love them all, but especially the last one! So glad to see you on the blog today. I've missed you, and am adding your new blog to my Feedly.
All your cards are FANTASTIC!!!
Happy Hopping!!
Have a GREAT day!!
I tried the same embossing powder technique the other day and it was an epic fail! Yours turned out GREAT however! I love all 3 of your creations!
Well done! All the cards are fantastic.
Awesome cards! Love all the embossing!
Hello! thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog! I appreciate your kind comment.
LOVE this embossing technique. I've never seen it before! I'll be trying this for sure!! : )
Your cards are over the top great!
Post a Comment